Here's a cheeky treat, perfect for after dinner or when unexpected guests pop in.
100g rice bubbles
200g 'Hugh's Gone Nuts' Salted Caramel Almonds
400g white chocolate
Maskes 30 pieces
1. Take a small baking tray or loaf tin, 9x5 inches and spray with canola oil spray. Place a baking sheet on top and smooth into the tray, put aside.
2. Chop the nuts and add to the other dry ingredients.
3. Melt the chocolate slowly in either the microwave or in a bowl over hot water, stirring regularly so the chocolate doesn't burn.
4. Pour the melted chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
5. Pour into the baking tray and put in fridge to set
6. Once set, pull off the tray and chop into squares