We thrive on thrilling people with our passion for exciting new ways of experiencing wine and we are always on the look out for fired up, creative, passionate and customer oriented people to join the world of the Black Sheep. If you are inspired to be a part of some of the most interesting and outstanding wines in Australia….then read on!
Online and Club Manager | Full Time | Posted: 19 April, 2017
Located in the dress circle of McLaren Vale from its stunning cellar door and vineyards, Hugh Hamilton Wines is a dynamic 6th generation wine business. The Hamilton family planted the first vineyards at Glenelg in 1837 and made the first wine in the colony of South Australia. 2017 is an exciting year for the company as we are celebrating 180 years thriving in the modern wine world where it has carved out its own progressive niche.
As with all families, there is a black sheep and Hugh Hamilton is it. Not one to follow the flock, Hugh's wines are unique and embody the personalities of the black sheep. With wines such as 'The Rascal' Shiraz and 'Jekyll & Hyde' Shiraz Viognier – this is no ordinary line up.
Hugh Hamilton Wines remains a boutique winery with a direct to consumer focus. As a small producer Hugh approaches each parcel of fruit individually, allowing us to find gems and turn them into delectable micro bottlings. With production from 2,000 cases to the small batch quantities of 42 dozen, each wine has a story to tell.
What the Company offers
- Great product and story to tell
- Report directly to the CEO
- Based in a stunning winery
- Utilises fun, quirky marketing strategies and supports progressive thinkers
- High standard of service and events when it comes to looking after their members
- Competitive salary package
- Staff discounts
To be successful in this role, Hugh Hamilton Wines is looking for an enterprising manager to join the sales and marketing team who can take a strong existing membership club to the next level. The Club Manager is a key position within Hugh Hamilton Wines, primarily focused on delivering the Club Strategy and direct to consumer program. Your expertise will be in building loyalty membership programs.
This position will oversee lead generation and sales from two primary channels, cellar door and digital. Delivery of budgeted sales goals and acquisition targets are vital to the viability of the role. The role works with the CEO, who signs off on sales and promotion plans and sets the direction on brand management and business development projects.
Success Measures of this Position
To be a rockstar in this position, you must have previous achievement experience in the below:-
- Enhancing existing loyalty programs
- Progressing CRM strategies
- Developing the direct to consumer team and
- Managing digital tools
Successful candidates must have the below skills to be shortlisted for the position:-
- Minimum of 3 years membership or subscription program experience
- Previous exposure to rewards program
- Experience with managing CRM systems and a website platform (Neto or equivalent)
- Knowledge and experience of SEO effective strategies and Google Analytics
- Sound understanding of social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Direct marketing experience
- Experience and enjoy work in a close-knit team environment
- Love customer service
- Have a high-quality standard of execution
Previous background experience may include managing sporting clubs, loyalty or business clubs, luxury or VIP programs.
To apply for this position click here