We thrive on thrilling people with our passion for exciting new ways of experiencing wine and we are always on the look out for fired up, creative, passionate and customer oriented people to join the world of the Black Sheep. If you are inspired to be a part of some of the most interesting and outstanding wines in Australia….then read on!
Cellar Door Sales Assistant | Casual | Posted: 30 August, 2017
Join the McLaren Vale Cellar Door of the Year
After being awarded McLaren Vale Cellar Door of the Year in 2016 and the introduction of our brand new seated tasting experience, we are now looking for our next Cellar Door Star.
Hugh Hamilton is the fifth generation of the family that planted the first vineyards in South Australia in 1837, less than one year after European settlement of the colony. The Hamilton family are the family with the longest continual winemaking presence in Australia and in 2017, they celebrate 180 years of winemaking tradition.
As with all families one is a black sheep and Hugh Hamilton is it. Our iconic Cellar Door, located in the dress circle of McLaren Vale, is the home of the Black Sheep and a platform to share our dynamic wines and intriguing stories.
We are looking for an individual who identifies as:
- A story teller
- A customer service superstar
- A person with a dynamic personality
- A passionate wine lover
- Willing to learn
- A team player
Key responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding customers’ expectations with outstanding customer service
- Telling the Hugh Hamilton story
- Housekeeping of Cellar Door and personal presentation
- Opening and closing of the Cellar Door
- Complying with Liquor Licence regulations
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation
- Manage stock, day to day transactions and float counts accurately
Weekend and public holiday work will be required, as well as some weekday shifts. Previous cellar door experience will be an advantage but is not a prerequisite.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before 5:00pm Monday 11th September 2017.